To make your married life successful one should have a healthy sex life but due to many physical conditions, psychological conditions as well cause problems of sexual dysfunction. These conditions include diabetes, heart and vascular disease, neurological disorders, hormonal imbalances, chronic diseases such as kidney or liver failure, and alcoholism and drug abuse. In addition, the side effects of certain medicines, including some antidepressant medication, can affect sexual desire and function.
In a birth chart the factors that determine the strength of the planets of Kama or Sex Life namely,
1. The strength of the Ascendant – Lagna
2. How is Graha or Planets positioned in zodiac or rashis?
3. What are the planets that is occupied its place in the natives Nakshatra?
4. True Position of the Planets, in terms of degrees, as degree matters
5. Planet’s placement in different houses or bhava
6. In Navamsha how the planets been positioned?
The sex urge of a native is arrived based on the strength of the planets or the zodiac. The Lagna has a role in sex drive which is determined not based on physical fitness only, but also the psychological reasonings and individual behavior.
There is another planet the Moon which rules the emotional aspects of the individual which expresses amount of romantic love and intimacy, procreation abilities, referring good times relieving tension or as normal as ever as a routine which indicates less interest, dis-likes and frustration.For more details click here facebook